Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


The Easter Bunny made a stop at the Crossing last night and dropped of this loot. Little Ladybug is the only one up and moving, so she has already taken a long look at her take. Her favorite - the 1lb solid chocolate bunny. Nobody likes chocolate as much as Little Ladybug.

The children are currently searching for the last two eggs. It seems that the Bunny is a good egg hider. Hee hee hee

Our cat, Marmalade, gets wet cat food because he has no teeth. His teeth have been falling out over the past year. I don't do implants for cats, so the easiest way to get food into the poor thing was to give him wet food. The other cat, Angel, still has to eat the dry. She actually has teeth. She doesn't appreciate this no wet food rule.

Mr. Bug thought that Marmalade was flinging his food out of his bowl while he ate, since we kept finding little specks of food all over the floor around the bowl. I assured him that our dear orange cat was not a slob. Yesterday morning Mr. Bug discovered exactly who was flinging food... The little Miss Angel is the food flinger! She sneaks over to the bowl and grabs a hunk of wet food - it's like a drug and she NEEDS to eat it - and drops it on the floor. She proceeds to eat it and fling little bits all over. I'm not sure how she does it, but it is gross. I end up with little bits of wet food in a 3 foot radius all over the floor. Great! We have a food flinging cat!

We cleaned out our attic yesterday. The church is having a yard sale in the not too distant future, so we got all our stuff out and ready while we had the time. At first, we thought we only had a few things and now... well... we have a ton of crap... umm I mean lovely little items... to dump... uh I mean sell. Our attic looks great! I can actually find things up there now. Did you know that along with the regular attic stuff like Christmas trees, camping equipment and antique baby items, we have a museum worthy collection of Macintosh computers and a hideous collection of vinyl records? Well, we do! There are some things we just can't part with. Now this junk: we can part with!! I don't like looking at the mess in the garage, but it won't be too long before it's all gone -- I hope! If you see anything you want, let me know!

Well, it's waffle time! I'm going to go eat my fill!

Have a very Happy Easter!

Lady Bug

PS - Too many chocolate eggs all at once WILL give you a sore tummy...

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I hope all of the special junk finds a good home soon and it will.
Please visit my blog because I have tagged you via Yellow Rose. You are to write a list of 6 weird things about yourself and then tag 6 more people and on and on it is supposed to go. I hope you do not mind...Sandy

Katherine said...

Hmm, I don't know, I think I could give Little LadyBug a run for her money in terms of who likes chocolate more!! lol. Did your kids find the last two eggs? I so miss that part of Easter. My nephew lives too far away in Tampa, FL so I've yet to hide eggs for him. Happy Easter!

Leanne said...

It looks like you're having a very busy Easter weekend, and WOOHOO look at that house!

When are you going to NYC? I hope you have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

[url][/url] [url=]paradise poker online poker signup bonus code[/url] paradise poker online poker signup bonus code [url][/url] [url=]online male strip poker[/url] online male strip poker [url][/url] [url=]online strip tease poker[/url] online strip tease poker [url][/url] [url=]playboy bunny poker chips[/url] playboy bunny poker chips [url][/url] [url=]gay teen pissing[/url] gay teen pissing [url][/url] [url=]best online texas hold em poker websiteplay poker for free[/url] best online texas hold em poker websiteplay poker for free [url][/url] [url=]world poker tour online poker[/url] world poker tour online poker [url][/url] [url=]free teen online strip poker[/url] free teen online strip poker [url][/url] [url=]poker chips maker[/url] poker chips maker [url][/url] [url=]betting caribbean online poker[/url] betting caribbean online poker

Anonymous said...

[url]http://hometown.aol.com/slot1211gambling/clay-poker-chips-hot-stamp.htm[/url]