1. We are living in a "Gated Community".
2. Just saying "gated community" makes me tingle.
3. It's all thanks to Zeb.
4. We have 3 gates in our community.
5. We have a gate to the dining room, a gate to the family room and a gate to the kitchen.
6. Fortunately, we don't have to punch in a code each time we hop or fall over our gates.
7. Our gates don't swing and they aren't made of wrought iron. Maybe our next gate will be more aesthetically pleasing.
8. This gated community thing has been great for Zeb.
9. He is far more social.
10. He used to spend his day under our bed. Now he spends it prone on the couch - belly up - in front of the fire.
11. It used to be that he wasn't interested in a car ride or a walk. Now he wants to go wherever/whenever we are going.
12. Zeb hangs out with us when we are working or doing homework. He curls up at our feet. It's nice to have him back.
13. I guess living in a gated community like ours has it's perks. Now, if we could somehow get a pool...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants