Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Meme

I got tagged.
I got tagged by Pediascribe

The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours
Post the rules on your blog
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post
Include links to their blogs
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I turned off my heat in January because my electric bill was too high in December. We are now heating our downstairs with wood and you know what? It's actually warmer than when we had the woodstove and the heat going. If I'm going to be gone all day, I will turn the heat on so that the house doesn't get too cold. Although... I've been home most of the day since I turned the heat off. LOL!!

2. I am currently 8 months behind on my scrapbooking. I need to get my friends together and just scrap for a day. Wanna come?

3. I would love to be on "What Not To Wear"! OMG! If they came to my house and told me I had to throw out my whole wardrobe and start over, I so would! I'd only have a hard time getting rid of my tennies. I don't like real shoes. They are all uncomfortable!

4. Our bedroom is vintage 1980. When I finish the trim in LLB's room and #1's room, I can start on ours. I'm not allowed to even think about our room until those other two are done. LLB has chair rail and baseboard trim left. #1 has closet doors and baseboard trim left. I hate trim... can you tell?

5. I don't like chocolate candy. I like cookies and cakes, but a lump of chocolate does nothing for me.

6. I would love to take a photography class. I always wanted to take photography in high school, but I ended up with French and Latin. Then, in college, I ended up taking a computer class that turned out to be a typing class. That was just stupid! I got a C because I typed slow. I think I could have done better in a photography class with the little to no artistic ability I have.

7. People think I'm outgoing, but I'm actually just an opinionated shy person.

I know I'm supposed to tag people, but I'm not going to do that. Tag yourself and let me know so I can visit.

No comments: