Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dorkus Maximus

I'm such a dork.
There is no other way to describe this one.
I have a wicked cold. All I want to do is curl up on my couch and watch TV through my closed eyelids. This is what I did yesterday morning... It was lovely.
At 1:55 pm, I hauled my sorry butt up to the shower.
At 2:20, I was dressed and in the car. I headed off to school.
At 2:35, I arrived at school to an empty parking lot.
Yes, my friends, my school is on vacation until Monday. I should have known that rich people would insist that they have the extra three days off to stay in Europe or Utah or wherever they might go to ski.
Why would I even think that they would be on the same schedule as the public school system?
Simple... Because I'm a dork who didn't bother to check the schedule.

Resolution #1 for 2008 - Check the schedule.

No comments: