Friday, August 18, 2006

Weirdness

Nicole snagged me!
I have to post weird things about myself...

1. I love chocolate cake. I love oreos. I don't like chocolate candies - well, except for Lindt white chocolate truffles.

2. I don't care if I eat a real dinner or a real lunch. I'm happy with cereal or a fried egg.

3. My whole house can be a cluttered mess, but I need to have my counters clean, sparkling, and buffed up.

4. If it isn't on sale, I'm not purchasing it. I'm just too cheap!

AND NOW THE RULES!!!!

Here's The Game: The first player of this game starts off by thinking of as many weird things as you can come up with about yourself. Max number is 6. After you have your number of weird things then take that number and tag that many people. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about the same as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose your friends to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" in their comments or mail and tell them to read yours. BTW - NO TAG BACKS!

Tag ~ Lazy Daisy, Suzy, Cozy Reader, Flip Flop Floozy

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

I'm the same way with buying stuff. Poor dd wanted some new clothes but all the stuff on sale wasn't in her size...no clothes at that store.