1. Christmas vacation is going too fast!!
2. #1 is off at basketball camp for 3 days this week and is loving it! He won the layup championship yesterday and scored a silver basketball for his efforts.
3. LLB is addicted to DDR. So am I, for that matter... Heck she and #1 played until 10pm last night! They were having so much fun that they didn't want to stop.
4. Mr. got my film developed. I had 5 rolls - some from as far back as football season... I best get my scrapbooking up and running again...
5. LLB got Brain Age with her DS. I'm totally hooked on it! I love sudoku and puzzles, so I'm always asking to borrow her DS so I can play it. Maybe I should get my own...
6. LLB is having a friend over tomorrow. She didn't want to have friends over before then. She told me she just wanted to play with her toys by herself. The child certainly knows what she wants.
7. I'm still walking for comments, but I decided to do DDR instead. Since my comments are low, I'm doing one dance per comment. If I get too many comments, I'll do the minute thing.
8. Our whole house emergency generators were dropped off today. They haven't been installed, but they are here...
9. Did I mention that our electric company wants to put huge towers through our beautiful scenic valley? We are NOT happy. Those 17 story towers will be within 5,000 feet of my house. If I wanted to have that I would have bought a house in an electrical corridor - not in the middle of nowhere.
10. Did I also mention that these towers don't benefit me in the least? The company wants to put them up so they can sell power to New York. No offense, but if NY needs power, they can get it someplace else... They don't have to ruin my neighborhood and my property in the name of the all mighty dollar.
11. The architect who designed the Grandbug's addition came out to take a look yesterday. He's going to call the builder and square some things away...
12. I have an open house at my friend R's house on Saturday. I'm tickled to be invited. I heard her house is absolutely gorgeous - something right out of Mahtha Stewaht... I'll let you know. :-)
13. We are going to a friend's for New Years. A bonfire - that means jeans and a sweatshirt! I'm all over that one! Do you all have big plans? Are you dressing up?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants