Sunday, March 27, 2011

Irritating...

You know what I find incredibly irritating?
You get a sale ad from a company and you see something you want to purchase. You click on the ad to take you to the item. Then you get an error message. You click again -- same error message. You try to go to the main page of the site, only to get another error message or a site that hangs...
Now I'm irritated and I don't want the item -- actually I do still want it, but I'm annoyed, so I save my $1.49 and move on...
They lost a sale and I'm not happy. If their site had worked correctly, they would have made a sale -- I probably would have spent more than $1.49 -- and I'd be happily awaiting the arrival of the UPS guy in a couple of days.
Instead, I'm harping about it to you. :-)
Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

I recently found a pair of shoes that I really want, but the website won't allow me to pick the size I want and I can't just buy them...so no sale. :( Now I have to go in search of something similar.