Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday!

So tonight my LLB plays her solo to start the half time show with her brand new trumpet. I think she's nervous, but one can never tell as she hides it well.  This new trumpet requires so much less air to play, that she gets amazing sound out of it with very little effort.  I am SURE we'll be able to hear her quite well tonight - even if all the people in the stands can't be quiet...
Speaking of quiet - I've got to make some posters for the band dads to hold up like they do at the golf games!!  I'd best get going on that this afternoon...
My dearest oldest friend is coming in for a visit today. I'm so excited! We have a great weekend planned including football, band uniforms, polo, wineries, and seeing a cow -- she want's to see a cow... It's not my idea of excitement, but if that's what she wants to do - we'll go see a cow.  :-)
 

No comments: