Friday, May 10, 2019

Quick update

We managed to survive Sunday and all the activities we had planned. The bell performances went off without a hitch and were enjoyed by everyone in attendance.
The HOA meeting was short and sweet -  I’ll be typing those minutes up and sending them in for approval today.
It was nice to not have bell rehearsals in the evening this week. They require a lot of energy and a lot of planning on my part. I did go to choir rehearsal and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I got to ring a little and sing a lot. It’s nice not to be in charge.
I worked my last shift ever at the winery yesterday. It is bitter sweet to see it go, as I love the owners and my coworkers very much. I have enough wine put away to enjoy for many months to come, but when I open that last bottle, it will be sad - but oh so yummy!
Today I’m hoping to get my hair cut. I desperately needs the ends trimmed off. I’m starting to look super shaggy... and that’s simply unattractive. I really hope she can take me.
So, I guess I’ll get to it and get those minutes typed up and out of here.



No comments: