Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday...

It’s Sunday morning  - early.
The air is crisp and the leaves are starting to turn.
We returned from Canada yesterday after my mother in law’s funeral. She was 93. She lived a long life. She was an amazing lady who loved her family, loved ice cream, and definitely loved to laugh.
She will be missed.
Now it’s back to regularly scheduled programming - PT, general running, and more - until Friday when I head to Florida with my dearest childhood friend for some well deserved fun in the sun. I guess I’d better check my sun screen supply!
This morning, I’ll be at church... singing - ok attempting to sing - and reading the “prayers of the people”. Afterwards, I hope to be sitting, listening to Mr’s sports on TV, and crocheting. No promises, there, of course, but I can hope, right?!


No comments: