Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday Trivia

 Today is Tuesday and I’m trying a new recipe. We purchased a 1/4 of a cow from friends and now we have a freezer full of beef we need to eat. Today is Flank Steak day. It is currently marinating in the fridge.  If it turns out yummy, I’ll post it here... if not, well, I just won’t make it again and I’ll find a different recipe. 🙂

Update: it was great! Here’s the link: https://www.eatwell101.com/garlic-butter-steak-and-zucchini-noodles-recipe

It sleeted and snowed last night. Today the yard is a crunchy icy, but beautiful mess! 

I’ve got some new bell tree music to try. We were supposed to rehearse today, but last night’s weather means that it has been cancelled. That’s ok! Another day! I don’t mind sitting around in comfy clothes in front of the fire all day. 

We spent the weekend cutting, splitting, and stacking firewood. Mr said we were done for a while... Somehow I didn’t quite think we were done since we still have lots of big logs and fallen trees out there. His arms aren’t sore today, so it looks like we will be back at it again this weekend. 🤣

I’m still working on the yellow shawl. I’ll get more done this afternoon while I sit in my comfy chair in front of the fire. 


No comments: