1. Pay off the mortgage - I don't do debt well and I hate this stupid monthly bill!
2. Rip up the ugly 20 year old carpet that is upstairs and put down hardwood floors.
3. Refinish all the floors in the house.
4. Purchase the Hitchcock china cabinet that goes with my dining room table.
5. Hire a designer to help me figure out what to do with #1Son's room, Little LadyBug's room, and our room.
6. Replace the little bridge that goes over our stream with a wider concrete version.
7. Hire a landscape designer to help me figure out what to do about the landscaping... I have weird/ugly plants all over the front yard that get in the way of the lawn mower. They have no purpose that I can see... I'm going to hack them down sometime in the next few weeks before the bugs come out. Heck, maybe I don't need to hire anybody!
8. Purchase the gimungous generator that powers the whole house if you lose power.
9. Purchase the new shed that will house our lawn tractor.
10. Purchase a larger, more powerful lawn tractor with all the goodies for Mr. Bug. He's been drooling over a red one at the tractor place...
11. Hire someone to paint the stairwell - It's too high for me to reach.
12. Pave the driveway - gravel is fine, but...
13. Get a LadyBug Crossing sign made for the house... You all did know that LadyBug Crossing is the name of my house :-)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants