Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Funny

A dear friend sent this to me and it made me laugh...
Have a laugh on me today!!

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got lucky!

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5 When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".

Hope you all have a gread day today.
I probably won't post tomorrow. We are off to Busch Gardens for a band competition and some serious fun - Yippeee for us!!

LadyBug

1 comment:

soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I have gotten that before - I loved it!