Saturday, October 27, 2007

4 Things Meme

I stole this from my sister. It was really neat to see how much we actually have in common.

Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over:
Any Christmas movie - I like them all!
Beetle Juice - I just LOVE this movie!
Any Austin Powers movie - I find them hysterical!
Any of the Vacation movies with Chevy Chase. Those are so funny!!

Four Favorite TV Shows:
CSI (Miami and Regular)
House Hunters
Snapped
Myth Busters

Four Favorite Foods:
Anything Mr. cooks - especially his Risotto
Anything Gram cooks - except liver.
Pastina
Sushi

Four Websites I Visit Every Day:
GMail and Reader
My blog - of course
The school system's web site to check the lunch menu for LLB.
My favorite blogs. There are way too many to list.

Four Places I Would Love To Be:
Home
Shopping with Auntie and Gram
Did I mention home?
Watching my children do whatever it is that makes them happy - play their instruments, be in a ballet, perform in a play, get an award... whatever and wherever they are.

Four Favorite Colors:
Black
Blue - but not baby blue
Pink - any shade from light pink to burgundy
Did I already mention Black?



Four Names I Love But Wouldn’t/Couldn’t Use for a Kid:
Pierre - too "French"
Nathaniel - too many N's with our last name
Elizabeth - used by best friend, but it's okay. It doesn't suit LLB
Madeleine - I loved it, he hated it.

Four People to Tag:
Anyone who wants to play

1 comment:

Clearlykels said...

Ummm - hmmm, what about Mr's chili? Yeah, that is what I thought :-)

The brother's middle name is Perrin. I've never heard it anywhere else. It suits him.

Also, I love, love the name Madeleine!

LLB suits her very nicely.