Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve...

Yesterday we took it easy. LLB and #1 were in the Christmas Pageant at church. He was Joseph - an overly exciting part where all he had to do was show up and sit there. She was the Herald Angel - complete with red trumpet. She played Hark The Herald Angels Sing and it was beautiful!

Later in the afternoon we met a friend of #1's at the movies. We saw National Treasure 2. It was a terrific movie. Nicole and John saw I am Legend. Everyone enjoyed their respective movies.

This morning, I'm off to Jazzercise to earn "the stupid t-shirt". Nicole has graciously agreed to come with me so that I can get it over with. I have my canned food ready for those 2 points. (I just hope that Momma K can keep Nicole moving and happy until the end of the class.) I should be completely finished with all this foolishness by 9:40am. Merry Christmas to me!

This afternoon, LLB is meeting her trumpeting friend, the Trumpeter of Jamestown at church for a few more Christmas carols during the Christmas Eve service. She has worked hard and TOJ really appreciates her efforts. As a matter of fact, I got this email from him last night: "Here I am in the waning hours of the afternoon, asking you to thank LLB for tackling that music and playing tomorrow night. It is HARD, but she digs in and it is no wonder she had become a leader in the school band."

After that, we are done. We just have to put some cookies out and wait. I think Santa will make an appearance at The Crossing. The children have been good and so have I. We'll let you know how it all goes.

Until tomorrow - when the magic happens...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stopping by to say that I hope your Christmas has been wonderful! You're in my thoughts!! :)