Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sweeny Todd



Johnny Depp is Sweeny Todd.

Johnny Depp... Oh how I've watched him over the years. Remember Edward Scissor Hands? I loved that movie. My all time favorite part is when he makes it snow. You all know I am a romantic at heart and that it snowed just a few flakes as I entered the church on my wedding day. I just love that Edward always makes it snow for her on Christmas... It's just so special. I also loved the part where he creates all the topiaries in the yard. I think that is hysterical... oh and then when he starts doing hair. LOL!!! All the ladies love him... actually, they want to LOVE him. I find his facial expressions the best -- since he doesn't talk he has to communicate with his actions. I just adore this movie.

I love Johnny Depp in The Pirates' movies - every last one of them. I love how he runs! OMG!! That makes me laugh just thinking about him running across the sand -- like a GIRL!! I love how Johnny Depp makes Jack Sparrow witty - When he gets slapped and says "I didn't deserved that!" Then he gets slapped again and says, "Now that one, I deserved!" The nuances in those Pirates movies are the best - you can watch them over and over and still find something you missed before.

I can't wait to go see Sweeny Todd! It opens on December 21'st. The Tim Burton - Johnny Depp combination is absolutely fantastic. Burton's movies are usually a smidge on the "dark" side - oh how I love that. Johnny Depp seems to enjoy the dark or different characters. I can't wait to see how he pulls this one off!

Don't forget tovisit the official Sweeney Todd movie site. Get your Johnny Depp fix while you wait for the movie to open in theaters. If that site isn't enough for you, visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace

No comments: