Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. LLB is home sick. Her strep is a wicked nasty strain this time. She tossed her cookies this morning and I'm waiting to give her the Zithromax. I want to be sure it is going to stay put.

2. Miss Piggy (the guinea pig) is coming to spend the week here while her family is on their vacation. It will be nice to have her visit.

3. LLB is supposed to play her trumpet on Sunday. I just hope she gets better so she can play it.

4. I am starting to ramp up the Youth Festival for November. I had hoped to be able to start that after Memorial Day weekend, but... It can't wait, I guess.

5. If you want to teach a class - let me know. Oh - and I need fun classes, so think of some for me, will you?

6. This is what I have so far: a banner making class, a scrapping class, a drumming class, a buckets class, a repertoire class... You got any other ideas? I need 16 classes. 8 in the morning and 8 in the afternoon.

7. The Easter Bunny is coming this weekend. I wonder if he will bring chocolate...

8. I've got to get my plastic eggs out and fill them with tiny treats so the youth group can hide them for the little ones on Sunday. The children can do that tomorrow since they don't have school.

9. Yesterday was warm here. Today the wind is whipping!! The kitten is sitting at the window watching everything blow around. She's fascinated!

10. I'm off at noon to help put the school book fair away. Even when my kid isn't at school, I am.

11. I think there is something wrong with that picture...

12. Speaking of pictures, I'm doing the band slide show again this year. I just got a whole cd full of pictures from one parent. I can only hope some other parents come through like this!

13. Well, I'm at the end and believe it or not, I'm out of things to say. I guess I'm not thinking about an awful lot this week.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: