Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independence Day!



We are off to a friend's home for festivities late this afternoon. Zeb will be left at home where there are no big booms, flashes of light, or other noisy/flashy distractions. #1 was asked to bring his Guitar Hero game - so I'm sure a video fest is in order for the teen/younger set.

Our contribution this evening is strawberry daiquiris. I'll let you know how they come out. I'm a taste tester. I'm also NOT the designated driver. I got the best end of THAT deal!

LLB is still at camp and will have a terrific day today, I'm sure. I know that they will attend a bluegrass festival, eat hot dogs, chow down on candies, and generally celebrate the 4th in grand style. It's not the same without her here, but she's having fun so we can deal.

Have a great day!

No comments: