Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. It's Thursday. It's been a pretty busy week for me.

2. I shoveled out both LLB's and #1's rooms.

3. I shoveled out my closet and my dresser. (That is a huge accomplishment!)

4. Today I'm going through all of LLB's children's books and weeding them.

5. I will take the old clothes to the Salvation Army.

6. I will take all the old books to the library.

7. I found margarita glasses for $1 yesterday. We have been invited to a 4th of July party and our contribution is daiquiris.

8. They look really pretty served in those margarita glasses. I knew I could find them if I looked long and hard enough.

9. I found them at the dollar store yesterday. Yippeee for me!!!

10. Gram and I are thinking we might need a few more.... So when I go to the Salvation Army, I'll stop by the dollar store and them.

11. Last night #1 had a friend stay over. They had a terrific time. They even went to bed at a reasonable hour - 12am. They are still asleep... Ahhh... life is good.

12. LLB is still at camp. We are all missing her, but we know she is having a blast!

13. My friend R is off to Kennebunkport for her anniversary. If you see her, wish her a happy anniversary - she and J will be the ones eating lobster and blueberry pie. That narrowed it down for you, didn't it?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: