Thursday, November 05, 2009

Random Dozen

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light? I wait... if I run it, I will get caught... It's just the way my life is.

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything? no.

3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? Depends.

4. Your favorite Disney movie is: Gee... I dunno... I like most of them...

5. Do you recycle? some.

6. Games of strategy or games of chance? strategy.

7. Do you have any recurring dreams? Not usually.

8. What did you learn from your first real job? People are afraid of the dentist.

9. Do you buy or borrow most books? Borrow from the library.

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did? I never thought of myself as fashionable, so I have no idea.

11. When do you start Christmas shopping? I've already started. Started Dec. 26th last year.

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? Yes... I do it all the time in bell class when they finally get something they've been working on really hard and it finally comes together. They think I'm a weirdo.

No comments: