Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crossword Cubes Game

Crossword Cubes is a new game and I LOVE it!
You can play it alone or with friends.

It is easy to learn and fun to play -- there are 13 letter cubes.
You shake 'em up in the cup and dump 'em out.
Then you create a crossword with your cubes. 
Add up the score using the numbers on the letters - just like scrabble...
The person with the highest score wins.  See? Simple!

I spent quite some time playing this game by myself. It's perfect for when you're waiting for an appointment or for dinner to get done. I keep it on my kitchen counter so I can play it any time.  I do play it often...
Mr. and I really enjoyed this game. It was fast and fun. We decided that since it's so portable, we'd take it pretty much anywhere we might have to wait. We also thought it would make a great game for Family Game Night. 
Mr and I simply LOVE word games.  Crossword Cubes is now one of our most favorite games. 


"This post was written for Family Review Network & Marina Games who provided the complimentary product for review in exchange for my honest review"

No comments: