We had our second rehearsal today.
I gave them a pretty tough "reach" piece to try. They did very well. I think the only issue was the counting as there was a lot of syncopation. Next week, I am going to go over the counts for the measures that are troublesome and have them write the counts in. I'm sure that will solve a lot of it. We went over the easier pieces and they did a super job! They even got a lot of the dynamics down pat!
I ordered some music to check out with this group in mind. One of the pieces is Frozen -- although, based on the weather we've been having, I may want to wait on that until next winter...
My ladies are super.
I'm so glad they asked me to help them with their choir.