Friday, July 13, 2018

Finally Friday

It’s been a good week, but I’m glad it’s Friday. 
I walked on the treadmill every day again this week - even when I didn’t feel like it (like every morning). 
LLBs cats are settled in quite nicely - although Mini is still not pleased at all. She is definitely ready for them to go home. They love all the space to run around. They love exploring in places they have no business being (for example: the pantry, the fridge, the dryer, the dishwasher). They particularly enjoy stealing her kibble out of her bowl. 
I’ve organized, purged, chucked some stuff, and hauled some things to the attic. I still can’t believe how much stuff is up there. I went to the dump twice and donated books to the library. I’ll be working on boxing more things up today... Our upstairs will be ready for those new floors no matter what! 

No comments: