Friday, February 16, 2007

Pillow Talk - 2

LLB was curled up in her bed trying to fall asleep. Marmalade appeared and sat on the corner of her pillow. He got comfy and promtly fell asleep.
Later that night, LLB awoke to find her sweet head totally off the pillow.
Marmalade was sleeping right smack in the middle of her pillow - again.
LLB turned onto her tummy to face him.
"Excuse me, Marmadoo... Get off of my pillow."
Marmalade opened one eye and looked at her.
"What do you think you are doing on my pillow. Get off!"
Marmalade lifted his head, looked right at her, and re-comfyfied himself and mumbled "I'm trying to sleep. Please be quiet."
"Marm... Get off!"
"Ummm.... No... No thankyou. I'm very happy right here in the middle of your pillow. It's warm. It's soft. It's smells good - like you."
"Nice try... at least move over."
"Hmmmm.... let me think.... mmm.... no."
LLB picked him up and put him off to one side of the pillow... (I would have tossed the poor boy across the room!)
He sighed, "Fine. This will have to do."
"Thank you, Marmadoo."
"You are very welcome... Now, go to sleep so I can scootch back."

This time LLB maintained her pillow position until daylight.

Score: LLB 1 - Marmalade 1

No comments: