1 We survived the snow and ice, but we lost our internet connection for quite a while.
2. We finally got it back yesterday afternoon after the sun came out to melt the ice off of our dish.
3. Fortunately, we didn't lose power!!
4. FYI: Our generators were due to be installed yesterday! Needless to say, they are being installed on Monday.
5. Those of you who don't live out in the country, don't realize that without power, we have no water.
6. No water means you can't flush or brush your teeth or... you get the drift.
7. The sledding is great! Definitely dangerous - but great! The children flew down the hills and managed to bail out before they hit the house or the trees...
8. Our driveway is partially clear but it looks like the Zamboni made a couple of trips on it. We are hoping for some sun today to melt it.
9. Just so you know, this is our 3rd day with no school. They sure are enjoying sleeping in! I am too, but still...
10. #1 and I took advantage of this no school situation and painted his room! It looks great.
11. I have get the trim paint today. I thought I had some, but I'm totally out.
12. I also need a curtain rod and some cool posters. He wants some Anime' posters... The duvet I got for $9.99 at Ikea is beautiful. He loves it!! He also loves his $1.49 rugs! I'll take a picture when it's finished.
13. My house is dry. My skin is dry. My eyes are so dry they look like they belong to a 90 year old woman. They itch like crazy and I look totally exhausted. Today I gave up on the eye cream and went for vaseline! I look absolutely rediculous, but it sure feels better...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants