Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer

How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

Hopefully not too much! Each child gets 3 presents from Santa. Why? Because Baby Jesus got three presents and who are you to get more than He did?

Soup

What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

Lost without a trace. It was excellent.

Salad

If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

I think I'd leave them the color they are because I just painted the dining room a complementary color.

Main Course

Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

LOL! I can't tell you. You might steal my idea.

Dessert

List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

I'd like a Cricut, some cartridges, and some other scrapbooking stuff. I've actually already gotten my gift -- the camera. It's plenty.

1 comment:

Clearlykels said...

Hmm, I can't even think about what I want for Christmas, my birthday was too good.