Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. Happy Thanksgiving!!

2. We thankful for all of our many many blessings.

3. We are headed to the Grandbugs' for dinner today. You know... over the river and through the woods -- oh I mean over the threshold and through a few doors...

4. We got smart this year and are having hors d'euvres for round 2. You know -- with leftovers later in the day.

5. We found that everyone fills up on those little yummies before dinner and then nobody is hungry for the main meal.

6. This way we get the best of both worlds. Turkey dinner, yummies, and leftovers...

7. I've started to get my Christmas things down out of the attic and I'm missing one very important item... the tree stand.

8. I want to get the tree up without ornaments to see what the kitten does. She's crazy! She's knocked over a lamp, tried to climb a curtain, and pulled a few things over all while she was trying to catch a ladybug. I need to be sure my tree can survive her.

9. I guess I'll have to make another trip up to the attic this morning to try to find the elusive tree stand.

10. I best do it BEFORE dinner -- while I can still move.

11. I'm off to shopping early tomorrow morning. I have my list almost ready, my route is being planned and if I do it right, I can even get my jazzercise class in before I head home.

12. I hope to be finished with my shopping by the time I head home tomorrow. I want to be able to enjoy the Christmas season without feeling overwhelmed.

13. A very happy thanksgiving to each and every one of you!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

MaR said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, you busy one :)

Happy Mama to Three said...

Happy Happy Day! We had a good Friday of shopping, it seemed like there was almost nothing in the way of crowds. Nothing more than a busy day at the mall, hardly the crazy day. Very odd.

Most of my shopping is done, WOOHOO!

But not all

Cindi

Believer in Balance said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!