Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. The other day I read a post over at Jules' about stopping a cough.

2. She said that you put vicks vaporub on your feet and then put on socks.

3. I emailed her to find out if you slather the vicks all over your feet or if just put on the bottoms.

4. She told me that you just put it on the bottoms.

5. I filed that tidbit of information until last night.

6. Mr. was coughing and wheezing all over the place. (I couldn't take it!)

7. He said he was going up to put on his pajamas. I suggested the vicks since he was going up anyway.

8. He balked! He assured me that it "just wasn't going to work!", BUT he tried it.

9. He came down stinking of vicks...

10. I waited while he complained that this silliness was not going to work.

11. He did not cough. I grinned, but said nothing.

12. I waited while he did the dishes... (It seems vicks on your feet makes you feel better all over!) I finally had to giggle. He still wasn't coughing!!

13. He did NOT cough. He coughed exactly two times last night -- all night. He feels much better. So.. If you get a cough, slather vicks on the bottoms of your feet and put on some socks. It works! It really really works!! Thanks Jules!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: