Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. It snowed - very briefly - yesterday. They canceled all of the kids' afternoon activities. LLB was VERY unhappy about that - as were all the other band kids.

2. LLB and I went looking for a Spring Ball gown - since everything was canceled for a dusting of snow. We didn't find anything yet.

3. We did find a cute dress for the Instructional Dinner. She loves it and it's cute and it was on sale!!

4. It is supposed to snow tonight.

5. I'm staying home all day today. I'm going to do laundry and pick up my house. My poor house has been neglected for the past few days. It needs some serious TLC.

6. Although, there doesn't seem to be much point in doing that since the children will be home tomorrow and will just put it back into the state it is in now.

7. I am way behind on my scrapbooking. Maybe I'll do that instead.

8. #1 has a concert tonight. Lets hope they don't cancel all after school activities today, too.

9. I'm definitely ready for the weekend. Although, it is kind of busy.

10. LLB and I are getting our eyes checked on Saturday morning. I know we both need new glasses. I think I'm going to just get new lenses. I love my rimless glasses and my bows are fine. I might get a new shape lens though. What do you think? Should I go more rectangular? More oval? More round?

11. I'm going to ask for my prescription and order some funky new frames and lenses from Zenni Optical.

12. I'm willing to take a chance on $8 glasses. I don't think I have much to lose.

13. The most important thing happening this weekend is that I'm going to a party on Saturday. I need ideas. The hostess is having a chocolate fountain. I told her I'd bring some things to dip in chocolate. I know about strawberries, but the ones they had at the store were awful. I didn't buy them. I did buy bananas. So - what else can you dip in a chocolate fountain??


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: