Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. I'm an honest person and I expect the people I deal with to be honest as well.

2. The little old lady who pulled out in front of me lied to her insurance company and is trying to pin the fault on me.

3. The neighbors in my development told me she's a piece of work.

4. I believe in the science - it will set me free.

5. I got my rental car yesterday.

6. It is a brand spanking new Chevy Malibu.

7. It is fun to drive, but I wouldn't buy one.

8. It has automatic lights - you don't have to turn them on or off!!

9. It even came with a radio - not a very good one, but that's okay.

10. The repair shop called and told me it was $4,200 to fix my ride.

11. They are going to start it this week and told me it would take 3 weeks to fix.

12. Whatever... I just want my wheels back.

13. The sooner, the better...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: