Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Making Life Better

Mom Central asked me to tell you about a new website that Unilever has launched. It's called Making Life Better.

When you get to the web site, it's full of all kinds of nifty information. There are recipes, beauty tips, a free family organizer and more. My favorite part is the coupon section on the right hand side of the screen. There is information about a coupon there that offers you up to $20 back on your ham or turkey purchase by mail when you buy $40 in Unilever products during the month of April. (The coupon was in newspapers this Sunday, April 5th.) Can you even imagine? Your ham or turkey could be virtually free. I like free!

I also liked the Products and Offers link. They had a link from Dove to a page about increasing young girls' self esteem. There are games, free e-cards, a quiz about your body, and more. It's terrific!!!

I enjoyed the recipes page as well... There is a recipe search tool. You choose the type of food you want to cook - dessert, lunch, etc... and how you want to cook it - bake, stove top, etc. and you'll get a list of yummy items you're absolutely going to want to try!

I am really enjoying this website and I think you'll enjoy it, too!

So, click the link and start Making Life Better. Then, while you wait for the page to load, go clip that $20 turkey/ham coupon out of your Sunday paper.

No comments: