Saturday, April 11, 2009

X-14

Mom Central asked me to try this new X-14 Mold and Mildew remover.
It says it works without scrubbing and guess what? IT DOES!!!

My bathrooms aren't hideous, but the grout lines weren't pristine, either. I sprayed this stuff on the bathtub walls in the kids' bathroom and my own. I left it to do it's magic while I did a few other things upstairs. -- basically, I followed the directions on the bottle. I also sprayed the kids' shower curtain - it's one of those $1.00 plastic shower curtains that I usually just replace, but I figured I'd give this stuff a real try.

When I returned a few minutes later, the previously yucky grout lines were white. I'll admit that there were a few spots I had to do a second time, but at least I didn't have to scrub, right?! The shower curtain was a whole lot better and after a second shot, it too was presentable.

The smell is strong, but it's not too bad. I would recommend opening a window or putting on your vent fan if your bathroom is small. I rinsed the walls well and the bathrooms smelled clean, not chemical when I left.

This X-14 stuff is like magic. I am definitely going to purchase it when my trial bottle runs out. If you want more information or a rebate coupon, hop on over to the X-14 site. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: