Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's 2010!!
We had a lovely time party hopping last night! We just wish we could have hit all of the parties to which we were invited, but... time flew and the roads were icy.  It was fun to see and reconnect with a few good friends over a drink and a snack. The fireworks up at K's were terrific!! That was such a nice way to start the new year!

Today Mr. finished up the last of the crown molding - it is up and caulked. All I have to do is paint it - I may take a couple of pictures so you can all see what we've been doing. Check back tomorrow. I'll have to take the pix in the daylight.

The new bedding is due in on Monday - hopefully it will "work".  If not, I'll be looking at the old faithful Martha Washington bedspread for a while until I find something I like. We've waited 5 years for this, so what's another couple of days, right?  I'm also on the hunt for drapes and rods... I think I may have found some at Penney's - LLB and I will hit there tomorrow to check them out before we go to the movies. 

The more things change, the more things stay the same...  And we like it like that.

No comments: