Saturday, September 18, 2010

Me me me meeee!

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name - I was named after my mother's best friend.
3.. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No - that's why I type
4.. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I like it all...
5.. HAVE KIDS?
Yes - two
6.. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure - Although some people think I'm mean and nasty until they get to know me... Then they realize I'm not all that bad.
7.. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who me?
8.. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do... They aren't very pretty, though.
9.. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No
10.. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11.. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Heck, no.
13.. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM
Bunny Tracks
14.. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes
15.. RED OR PINK?
Red
16.. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The pain in my neck...
17.. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
My Gram
18.. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No... I don't want my email box filled with junk, thanks.
19.. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing shoes
20.. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A hot dog and some cheezits.
21.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Football
22.. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue
23.. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Mr's cooking
24.. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mr.
25.. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Sure
26.. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Men's diving
27.. Hair Color?
Brown with splashes of gray.
28… EYE COLOR?
Blue
29.. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No - I wear glasses.
30.. FAVORITE FOOD?
I like it all... except for liver and lima beans and peas
31.. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.
32.. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Inception
33.. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red
32. SUMMER or WINTER?
Winter
35.. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes
37.. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Your guess is as good as mine
38.. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See number 37
39.. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?   I'm between books at the moment
40.. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Crumbs...
41.. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST.  The Closer
42.. FAVORITE SOUND?  My children laughing
43.. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  Beatles
44.. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The Middle East
45.. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?   I can fit high school students into band uniforms with little to no alterations needed.  Oh, and I can ring handbells.
46.. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  Boston, MA
47.. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  See number 37.

No comments: