Friday, September 03, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I haven't posted in a whole week! This is so unlike me.

Today I'm shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding with my dear friend S. She's got her work cut out for her in a "What Not to Wear" sort of way.  If she's still speaking in complete sentences at the end of our adventure, it will be a miracle...  I'm not an easy person to dress. Many things look great on the hangar and look um... less than desirable?? once they've landed on my body. I look like a dork in many outfits... and in others, dorky is an understatement...
My friend, S will never be the same after this shopping extravaganza.
At least she'll have a lot to talk about at the dinner table tonight...

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

it certainly can't help with all the weirdness on the racks these days. I've been trying to find clothes for my child and stare in wonder at what passes for fashion. ugh