Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday...

Is finally here.
I've got a million things to do before I can start my weekend.
But, it's been a good week around here. #1 has a really tough course load, but is handling it very well. LLB is enjoying all of her classes - especially her Music Theory I class.  She has learned more History this week than she did all of last year... I guess that's what happens when you go from a kooky teacher to a good one.  (The teacher even said something like, "I know some of you had less than stellar instruction last year, so we are going to take it slow to start so I can see where everyone is...")

Tomorrow is the car wash - if you live close -- stop by the Chick Fil A. Get your car washed, be entertained while it's getting clean, and have a yummy samich all in one stop.  The kids will be washing and making music while the adults sit back and supervise -- it's the best of all worlds!
I'm not sure we'll get to Polo on Saturday, but it's all good. The kids are busy with babysitting and parties. Fortunately, the school projects, college apps, and regular homework are all caught up. Let's just hope it stays that way!

No comments: