Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What job would you definitely not want to have?
School bus driver - you couldn't pay me enough!!

Soup
Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about?
How to have a happy family.

Salad
Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis.
Green m&m's, orange soda, and cherry life savers...
Just kidding... lettuce, wax beans, tomatoes.

Main Course
If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
Serenity

Dessert
If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?
Wash the floors, swap and fold the laundry, do windows.

*This week's Feast is an oldie but goodie.*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Green M&Ms! I'd have mine scrub the toilet too! I hate that job!

Have a great weekend!

Kimmy said...

HA! Green m&m's, orange soda, and cherry life savers... Sadly, those are my veggies ;)

I didn't have breakfast, but I'm full now. Thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

I wondered into your site because there just isn't much cutter than a little lady bug. How nice your spot is. I've enjoyed my visit and hope to get back soon.

Lazy Daisy said...

Good questions....better answers.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

MaR said...

Oh, it is not my hometown but I would rename it MARcelona instead of Barcelona, lol!

Rocky said...

Nice feast LadyBug. I enjoyed your answers. Have a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

[url][/url] [url=]online poker site rating[/url] online poker site rating [url][/url] [url=]best places to play online poker[/url] best places to play online poker [url][/url] [url=]100 real clay poker chips[/url] 100 real clay poker chips [url][/url] [url=]online poker websites resource mac[/url] online poker websites resource mac [url][/url] [url=]gay teen pissing[/url] gay teen pissing [url][/url] [url=]online free strip poker games[/url] online free strip poker games [url][/url] [url=]poker chips portland oregon[/url] poker chips portland oregon [url][/url] [url=]let it ride poker online[/url] let it ride poker online [url][/url] [url=]online male strip poker[/url] online male strip poker [url][/url] [url=]online poker hackz[/url] online poker hackz

Anonymous said...

[url]http://hometown.aol.com/jackpot4078progr/online-poker-logging.htm[/url]