Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yet Another Update...

See this?
I came around the corner of the house to take some pictures of the septic tanks going in the ground and such and I caught this guy taking a leak in my dirt... He was so flustered... I really didn't see anything, I just saw him frantically zipping his fly. I had to chuckle to myself... I have a bright blue porta potty around the other side of the house... Did he not see it? Is he BLIND?? He ran over to his fellow septic installer and told him what happened. How do I know this? Men are NOT quiet when they talk about such things. I almost busted a gut trying not to laugh!!

I figured I'd torture the poor soul a little more, so I hung around and took more pictures. Then I made him explain how the new septic system works. I really played stupid just to make him talk to me... Heck, if he used the potty like everyone else, I wouldn't have to torment him, would I??

Anyway, things are moving along faster than I can keep up with at the moment...

New septic tanks delivered and put in the ground...


The sunroom is up and has been attached to the house...


Check out the West Wing now!!

Yes, that is the sun coming up this morning - it was early early when I took this picture!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url]http://hometown.aol.com/slot1211gambling/novelty-poker-chips.htm[/url]