Tuesday, January 09, 2007

That's the way it is...

I was interested in a low impact aerobics class that started today. I went to sign up and it appears that I was one day too late. Huh? It's an exercise class - not a college class. I just want to jump around...

It turns out that I had to go help LLB and 3 classmates with their roller coaster project for science. I would have felt extremely guilty if I had gone to an aerobics class instead of my kid's science class. That's just the way it is sometimes...

It was 70 degrees here on Saturday. I just looked out the window and it is snowing. Talk about a paradigm shift. Shorts to snow boots in a matter of moments... That's just the way it is...

Mr. Bug had his stress test at the cardiologist yesterday. He called me as soon as he was finished to give me a report.
"Well I have good news and I have bad news."
"Give me the good news"
"The good news is my heart is absolutely fine. I'm totally healthy."
"Great! What's the bad news?"
"You have to put up with me for at least 30 more years!"

That's just the way it is - And I like it like that!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awwww...that is a sweet post! Hooray that your LLB has a Mom who WILL come help with the science project...and that your DH is healthy.

:-) Susan

Katherine said...

Hmm, sounds like those aerobics people are a little too hung up on "rules." You'd think they'd be happy to take your money and fit you in!

Anonymous said...

Drat, don't I hate stupid rules.
I wonder what kind of people dream them up!
xo
grambug