Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.
My children laughing

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Oooohhh... that's hard! I like all kinds of cheese. Feta, bleu, swiss, cheddar, colby, gouda...

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
Hah! I'm too busy to sleep in.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
Last night - I forgot to bring the DVDs to the ballet studio. I remembered when I walked in.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice that I remember license plate numbers when I drive. I don't know if it is a gift or a curse. :-)

6 comments:

Melli said...

LOL! Your dessert is weird! I'm just sayin'...

Children laughing, I think that has been the #1 response to this question today! Of course, it IS a good one!!!

Hope those DVD's weren't important...
Oy!

Just D said...

I remember liscense plates too: I do it on purpose so if I'm in an accident I can tell the cops who did it! Yes...yes.. paranoid, I know! I also remember my kids' friends' parents plates.. you know... just in case... sigh.

Anonymous said...

I am the same way with license plates on other cars, but for some reason, I can't remember my own!

Susan said...

Awww...I love the sound of children laughing! This is a great feast. I had to laugh at the license plate numbers...DS 3 does this and it blows me away!!

:-) Susan

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Colby? That's a child's name, isn't it? Why would you want to eat.... Never mind.

I remember license plate numbers too, for about 10 seconds. But for some reason they're fascinating.

Unknown said...

How long do you remember the license plate numbers for?