Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is ___________…
the neighbors are far away and it is very quiet

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
No Stink

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
Stupid printer driver just yesterday... Every time my printer runs out of paper during a printing session, I have to reinstall the printer driver. It drives me totally nuts!

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Most likely to volunteer.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black and beige.

3 comments:

Clearlykels said...

This is true-- you do wear a lot of black and beige. Very demure & becoming.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Most likely to volunteer..sounds like me when I was younger and now I am starting to learn that special word that all volunteers start to learn as they get a little OLDER....NO!!

Sandy
My Feast is up too!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi, I got a kick out your answer No Stink!
Grams