Monday, June 25, 2007

Rockin' Girls

Renee over at Fefyfomanna gave me this cool button:



Now I must choose 5 women bloggers worthy of this beautiful pink button and that shouldn't be too hard. If you get tagged, grab your well deserved pretty pink badge up there, slap it on your site, and then list 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers. Here's my list...in no particular order:

Petroville - She's the sweetest person I know. She's hysterical, she's real, she's absolutely gorgeous and I wanna be just like her when I grow up.

Confessions of a Counterfeit Farm Girl - I just love her! She's funny. She has a heart of gold. She'll be famous one day - I'm sure of it. Oh and I'm so pleased that she's my friend.

Clearly Ridiculous - She's a scream! The blog fodder this one comes up with is priceless! Oh - and I know her, too!

Nicole - She's my sweet sister. She's funny, she's creative, she's just the best! Her pottery is to die for. Check it out while you are over there visiting her.

Susan - She's got four boys and she's still relatively sane! I admire that. She's just an all around nice person and she visits me often.

No comments: