Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things LadyBug Is Thinking About Today


1. I am done with school! All I have to do is grades. I'll be doing them in a few minutes.

2. Yesterday's concert went very well - considering they were in a gym and couldn't hear each other... The sound gets sucked up as soon as it comes out of the bell. I have no idea what happens to it - I just know I could barely hear the other bells ringing. Maybe someday we'll have a real auditorium...

3. LLB came through for me in a huge way. She rang 3 bass positions by herself for one malleted piece. She was perfect! Her tempo was steady and she was right on!

4. The other bell class was missing 2 kids. LLB and I filled in - nothing like sight reading for a concert!

5. I'm still working on the middle school band's slide show.

6. I have to put that aside for a little while and get up to the state park to mark out my crafter spaces for the berry fest this weekend.

7. My laundry pile is suddenly out of control. I have no idea how that happens.

8. #1's school band concert is tonight. He is ready!

9. #1 is marching at the Memorial Day Parade on Monday. Just when I thought we might get one day of rest this weekend... they take it away.

10. Cupcakes are the breakfast of choice around here this week. I think I should make a batch every week. LLB loves 'em.

11. I got my Discovercard bill the other day. I wondered where all my hard earned cash went because I certainly haven't been shopping. It's going into my gas tank.

12. So much for having a little spending money... It's all going into my tank.

13. I did find out that the children are getting camp scholarships from our church. They will pay just over half the tuition. That's a huge relief! Now - let's see how much gas it will take to get them to camp and back...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: