Friday, September 19, 2008

Ding...

Dong...
I'm off to a Handbell Directors' Seminar today.
I get to ring and ring and ring.
And then I get to shop for music 'til I drop.

In other news, my PTO chairmanship is off to a pretty decent start - considering I wasn't going to even contemplate being the chair. Our first meeting had double the attendance of any meeting last year. We have some new volunteers (thank the Lord above!) who are enthusiastic and willing to jump right in with both feet. I spent part of the day yesterday sending emails, ordering a pencil vending machine, and looking for bulk pencils. Call me cheap, but I want round pencils in bulk that don't cost more than 10 cents a piece. Is that too much to ask??

We had our first church bell rehearsal last night. I want you all to know that I'm just not a 4 in hand ringer. As much as I try, I'm just not. I prefer lower notes - you know.. ones you can actually hear and don't cause every dog in the neighborhood to howl. I'm just sayin'.

So, I best get my rear in gear.
I need to be out of here shortly.
Don't miss me too much!

No comments: