Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things Ladybug is Thinking About Today


1. The school year has started off with a bang - both children are doing well.

2. #1 is on a block schedule and is getting his first report card on Monday.

3. I am working on a handbell festival.

4. I had to get 8 teachers.

5. Sounds simple, right? Unfortunately, the festival is the same weekend as the music educators conference. This happens every year...

6. I'm taking my school choir to this festival. I can only hope they will be able to play some of the music by the time we get there.

7. Why is it that children decide - at 9:15pm - that they need a poster (to advertise Friday's dance) made for tomorrow morning?

8. Angel caught a rodent. It is on the back deck. I'm so proud of her! Mr. holds the house record for rodent chucking.

10. #1 has his first band competition this weekend. I hope they are ready.

11. The worst they can do is 3rd place.

12. I spent the yesterday morning putting band uniforms together. We had just gotten them back from the cleaners.

13. Now, it seems that I can't be counted as a chaperone because LLB is coming with us on Saturday. So - I guess I get another year off. Gee... that's too bad, huh?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: