Monday, September 22, 2008

Out Damned Spot!


You all know how I love free stuff? Well, I got a free bottle of Spot Shot to review from Mom Central.

My carpet upstairs is the color of dirt. I did not choose it. I hate it. It is original to the house and it is totally disgusting. But, it's what I have at the moment.

At the top of the stairs in front of the kids' bathroom door is a big old nasty spot. It has been there for at least 3 years. I can't remember if it is from a child or a dog, but it is a large oval spot. It is NOT attractive. I see it every time I climb the stairs. It's annoying and irritating. I have tried everything to get that spot out - including using the line from Shakespeare "Out damned spot!"

Nothing worked.
Until now.
The minute I opened the box containing my new bottle of Spot Shot, I literally grabbed, it and flew up the stairs.
I sprayed the Spot Shot on the spot.
I blotted.
And, after it dried, some of the spot was gone!
I'm in the process of repeating the spraying, blotting, and letting it dry.

Let me just say that NOTHING else ever took ANY of the spot out. This Spot Shot - it works!

Oh and I have this black rug in my craft room. And, well, on Saturday morning Zeb (we think it might have been Zeb) puked up a rabbit on that rug. Yes, people, he ate carrion. He must think he is a vulture. Needless to say, it wasn't a pretty sight.

I was out at my bell conference when this little lovely was discovered. (Thank GOD!) Mr. called and wanted to know where I had put the new carpet cleaner. He wasn't taking any chances with this mess.

He sprayed, he blotted, he let it dry. Guess what? There is no evidence that anything had ever puked on the rug. The Spot Shot works! - It really works.

You got a nasty spot? Get Spot Shot to get rid of your spot.

No comments: