Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Green Works Wipes

I was asked to write a review of the Clorox Green Works Wipes by the good folks at Mom Central.
I LOVE these things!
They are thick and they feel like a real cloth in my hand. The fragrance is light and a little citrusy. I like that. It smells clean.
These Green Works Wipes are great little cleaners! I had grease on my counter (from someone cooking on the griddle) and it wiped right up without a streak - THAT is amazing since I have black granite and you can see every single little speck of anything on that counter...
Do I recommend these wipes? You bet!
Want more information?? Check out their Green Works Web Site.
Run right out and get yourself a canister! Mine were the ones with the green top and when these are gone, I'm going to get some more.

No comments: