Thursday, January 29, 2009

We ended the day with a bang...

litterally...

I was sitting at a traffic light after a lovely afternoon of ice skating and Vietnamese food with my friend R, her 2 children, and LLB when all of a sudden - BANG!
A lady rear ended my sweet marshmallow of a car.
Thankfully, no one was hurt. I think we will be sore tomorrow, but we are all in one piece and the only injury sustained was the car.

The woman who hit me wanted to leave. I told her no. She wanted to go to work. I told her I didn't care.
The police officer was very nice.
We filled out the requisite paperwork.
We exchanged information and we left.
I have since notified Liberty... They were just as wonderful as last time.
R said, "If this keeps up, all you'll need is a new engine and you'll have a whole new car!"
She's got a point...
Personally, I would prefer to keep my car as was...
Alas, they will fix it - again.
I'll call Earl tomorrow.
I am just thankful that no one was hurt. That makes the day okay.

No comments: