Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Park City Mountain Resort

Need a vacation destination that's family friendly?
I've got one for you... Park City Mountain Resort.

It's a lovely ski resort that is made for families with skiers of all abilities. The website is phenomenal. You can make all your reservations online - including air and transportation.

If you are a good skier, you can sign up for ski college. You'll ski for 5 days with the same coach. I bet you'll get really really good in those 5 days. They have a half day ski school for people of all abilities. That's what I need. I need someone to kick my butt and perfect my stem christies.

If you are a disabled skier, Park City Mountain Resort is the place for you. They have a terrific program there - complete with the latest in equipment and teaching techniques. My friend J, who was born with 1 leg and was an Olympic skier, skied there often and loved it.

What's that? Skiing isn't your thing? Oh, puhleeze... they have tubing, sleigh rides, shopping, winter fly fishing (who knew?), snow mobiling, hot air ballooning, and more. Stick the kids in ski school and go enjoy yourself!

Need a vacation? Go here!

This review was brought to you by the good people at Mom Central.

No comments: