Monday, July 23, 2007

The documents you requested...

Here are a few of the photos I took while we were on vacation.
In Montreal we went to Saint Joseph's Oratory. Yes, it's a long way up...
Climbing the stairs: They ran... I walked.
In line at the confessional...
When we went to DC, we hit this museum. If you ever get to DC, you've gotta go here. You'll never look at people the same way again... Anyone can be a SPY!!! Now you know why I never show faces on this blog.

After lunch we decided to see this:
And this...

We also hit the air and space museum at the Smithsonian. They were having a paper airplane contest. LLB watched from the balcony.
It was a fun vacation, but now we are ready for a week of rest and relaxation. Okay, so we will all be fighting over umm.. I mean reading the Harry Potter book...

5 comments:

Jane said...

WOW, it looks a everyone had a great time.
I don't think I could have made it up all those stairs. I would have had to wait at the bottom!
I would have LOVED the spy museum.

Susan said...

I so want to go to the spy museum...but I am pretty sure I'd lose my DH and at least one of my sons at the air and space museum. Great photos and memories. Glad you had a good time.

:-) Susan

Melanie said...

Love the photos! That was quite a climb on those stairs but a beautful view! Glad you had a nice family vacation!

I just finished Harry Potter yesterday! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, great shots...love the shot of you holding the monument in your hand. (It made me giggle!)

Melli said...

Oh wow! Hey - the good thing is that you MADE IT up those steps! I'm proud that in this day and age I would make it up them too! I can remember a time when it would have been NO GO!!!

Do you know... I've been PAST the Spy Museum 4 times... but I've never been IN it yet! And I really WANNA!